- Saving and Investments
- Online Services
- Investment Options
- Broker Support
- News and Views
- Service Help
Technical Solutions team
From highlighting technical nuances to guidance that can help identify client-specific solutions, our team is here to help.
- Have the comfort of working with our team of specialists
- Get access to key industry consultants and research
- Discuss processes that build value into your business over the long term
Think of us as an extension to your own team
Turning company profit into personal wealth
A pension is essential for your client’s long-term financial plan, both personally and for their company. It provides efficient tax relief and is one of the best ways of turning company profit into personal wealth.
- Savings on corporation tax as company contributions can be treated as a business expense
- No benefit-in-kind, no income tax, PRSI or USC on company contributions
- Early retirement - Your client can retire between age 60 and 70, or from age 50 if they are a 20% director and surrender their shareholding
As with all pensions, your client’s pension grows tax free, contributions qualify for tax relief and they can avail of tax free cash at retirement, subject to Revenue limits.
Read our Funding Opportunities for more ideas on which of your clients you should contact.
Standard Life is open for QROPS business
If your client has worked in the UK at some stage of their career, they’ll probably have invested in a UK pension. Now that they’re back living in Ireland, they may wish to bring their pension home and have more control over their investment options, both now and when they retire. Please contact your Business Manager with any queries.
We're available to you via phone, face-to-face meetings and the Technical Solutions mailbox.
Technical Solutions Manager
087 105 6888
(01) 639 7386
(01) 639 7620