- Saving and Investments
- Online Services
- Investment Options
- Broker Support
- News and Views
- Service Help
Enhanced-Diversification Growth Fund
A smoother investment journey
What are diversified growth funds (DGFs)?
- DGFs invest in a broad range of assets to target equity-like returns but with a lower level of portfolio risk.
- Aim to deliver capital appreciation
- Medium to long-term investment timeframe
- Lower volatility than equities
A diversified global investment fund which is dynamically managed by Standard Life Investments.
Seeks to deliver equity-like returns over a market cycle (typically 5 – 7 years) but with just two-thirds the volatility of global equities
A multi-asset growth fund
Utilises diversifying investment strategies in interest rates, currencies and relative value equities
Who would use EDGF?
Clients that should consider EDGF are those:
Who have a longer investment timeframe (5-7 years)
- Who are seeking capital growth
- Who are seeking higher returns
- Who are seeking greater diversification
- Willing to take some risk with their capital