- Saving and Investments
- Online Services
- Investment Options
- Broker Support
- News and Views
- Service Help
We've expanded our range of passive funds
We’ve expanded our range of passive funds to provide you with a low-cost alternative to actively managed funds.
Our new index tracker funds are managed by Vanguard, one of the world’s largest fund managers with over 40 years’ experience in passive investing.
- Vanguard Global Stock Index Fund
- Vanguard Emerging Market Stock Index Fund
- Vanguard US 500 Stock Index Fund
- Vanguard Eurozone Stock Index Fund
- Vanguard Euro Government bond Index Fund
- Vanguard global corporate bond Index Fund
Who are Vanguard?
Vanguard is the second largest asset manager in the world with just under €4.1 trillion in assets under management and more than 20 million investors around the globe. They established the worlds first index mutal fund for individual investors in 1976 and has been a leader in low-cost index investing ever since.
Supporting you at every step